Are you looking for a trip from Tangier to Marrakech from a different perspective of Morocco? Then, the Morocco tour from Tangier to Marrakech will undoubtedly meet your fantasies. During this Tangier to Marrakech, travellers will have the chance to explore the exclusive sightseeing features of Marrakech, such as the Koutoubia minaret, the Saadian tombs and the Menara gardens. Contact Guided Morocco Tours today to book your Morocco tour from Tangier to Marrakech and make it an extraordinary journey to cherish!
Tangier, Morocco’s bustling port city, is situated at the western entrance to the Gibraltar Strait. This old city has a fascinating history and a multicultural ambience that always allures travellers. It’s a fast-paced metropolis that might be rough around the edges at times. If you wish to spend some time there as a tourist, it is good to be aware of your surroundings. If you’re nearby, then indeed, a Morocco tour from Tangier to Marrakech is well worth a visit as it gives a distinctive feel that you won’t find elsewhere in Morocco.
Tangier is still regarded as an essential North Moroccan city. It is an exceptionally cultured city with windy lanes, and it is an extraordinary Old City with quite a few exciting places to sightsee. Anyone looking to take a short break and visit Northern Morocco can undoubtedly consider booking a Tangier day trip through a local & reliable tour operator. Do you’re wondering how many days you need to explore such a unique place while on a Morocco tour from Tangier to Marrakech? It depends on your holiday planning and itinerary, as well as what you want to do. Will you use it as a base to visit nearby towns like Asilah, Tetouan, and Chefchaouan, or will you continue on your journey? The city’s sights may usually be seen in one to two days. Otherwise, spending a day or half is enough to explore this fantastic and exotic Moroccan city. If the program of this tour from Tangier to Marrakech doesn’t satisfy your needs, Guided Morocco Tours offers you the possibility to customize it.
The Marrakech tour from Tangier is a lifetime experience you can’t forget easily. Visiting a new area, particularly one as vast and crowded as Tangier, can be scary. The Morocco tour from Tangier to Marrakech might be just what you’re searching for if you’d like to see the sights with the help of a tour guide. Not only will you enjoy the city, Kasbah, and Medina while guided around by the expert English-speaking tour guide, who’ll get the chance to visit as many historical and geographical landmarks in the area. For your journey from Tangier to Marrakech, here is a list of the greatest attractions and sites to visit.
- you will have a tremendous Moroccan Tangier desert adventure
- In Erg Chebbi, ride a camel and spend the night under the stars.
- Drive through large oases, Kasbahs, and canyons in a 4×4 in a luxurious camp as well as neighbouring localities.
- Explore the Berber Jewel town of Chaouen and the Imperial city of Fes on your way to Merzouga and Erg Chebbi.
- Private desert tour from Marrakech via Sahara Desert camel trekking
- Stay away from the heat of the sun and get lost in all the intricate detailing at Bahia Palace
- Shop for rugs, leather products, silverware, and pottery in all shapes and sizes in the Souk Semmarine.
- Explore the botanical garden and perceive numerous cacti plants at Jardin Majorelle
- Explore the fascinating insight into the power and wealth of past Moroccan dynasties at El Badi Palace
- Admire the Koutoubia Mosque, the most famous landmark of Marrakesh
- Staying in luxurious hotels with modern comforts and amenities
If you are thinking of exploring Tangier & Marrakech on vacation, consider booking a Morocco tour from Tangier to Marrakech with Guided Morocco Tours. Rest assured that you won’t regret visiting the vibrant Moroccan city of Tangier & Marrakech! Get the best tailor-made Tangier tours to Marrakech in Morocco today with Guided Morocco Tours, and feel free to contact them as soon as possible!
Source from: www.travellifeblog.com